Monday, July 10, 2006

PITCHERS, BABY. PITCHERS

Journal Entry :   Blog number twenty and a half

This picture was taken about a year after my retirement from the Air Force.  It's no doubt a rebellion against the strict form that the military insists your body fits.

I also had a pea coat for winter wear, so I really looked my best in Winter.  A friend of ours was, one Winter, doing a televised "man on the street" type of thing, interviewing hanger-outs from Weatherstones - a favorite mid-town coffee house.  He interview me in my winter duds and later when he had a party and showed the film, when I came on a girl off to my left yelled out, "Who the hell is that!" Hah!  Nobody laughed - out loud at least.  I guess they didn't think that I knew what I looked like and thought I might be embarrassed by the girl's outburst.

No comments: